Best Academia Innovative & Impactful Practices
NHRD Bangalore was established in the year 1989, an autonomous, not-for-profit professionally managed organization, playing a catalyst role in grooming Leaders for Tomorrow. Bangalore Chapter has over 2000 members. NHRD Bangalore has initiatives and programs for Professionals, Academia & Students.
We invite applications from Academic institutions to showcase “innovative” practices at the Institution Level. This may include, but not limited to project or practice in the field of student upskilling amongst others.
Any educational institution (B-Schools, Engineering Colleges, Vocational Institutes, other Graduate Programs) can participate in this competition. Any number of entries can be submitted by one Institution.
Guidelines to submit Nominations:
- A. Participants should submit a soft copy of the Nomination Form in the attached format online through the NHRD website https://hrshowcase.in
Guidelines to submit Report :
- Summary of the Innovative Practice/Project
- Impact generated as a result of the said practice/project
- Recommended that the length of the report should not be more than 6-8 pages
D. The last date for submission of the Reports is 30th October, 2021
Post the submission, the institute will be called for a round of preliminary discussion on the best practice / project, where you will be required to present the same in front of a jury panel online. The entries selected from the preliminary round will go to the final round which will be held on 19th/20th November 2021 during the NHRD Showcase Event. Entries will be evaluated by eminent HR Leaders and Academicians in both the rounds (Preliminary and Final).
|Last date for nominations||25th October, 2021|
|Last date for submission of Report||30th October,2021|
|Preliminary Round||9th -10th November 2021|
|Final Round||19th / 20th November 2021|
Additional Information for the final round in November,2021 of the NHRD Showcase Event:
- The event will follow a virtual tradeshow style format.
- To exhibit the innovative practice, each finalist will be provided a platform for showcasing their best practice.
- Panel of Experts will judge best practice and choose the final list of winners
- The Winner will be announced at the Finale of NHRD Showcase event 2021 (Virtual Mode)
- No fee at the time of nomination and preliminary round.
- Final showcase participants need to pay a fee of Rs. 15,000 + GST per entry
Evaluation Criteria :
- Sustained Impact of the Innovative Practice
- Scalability and Adaptability
- Certificate, Trophy and Cash Award